Keller Williams Legendary
Commercial real estate sales specialists have a proven, consistent track record of excelling and growing. They are skilled negotiators and extremely knowledgeable about industry practices, selling, lease language, and legality.
Sound like you? If you’re ready to make the switch to a top-selling agency, this position is for you.
The commercial real estate sales specialist position is a commission-only role, but we provide leads - and lots of them! We will help you grow with our proven constant training, mentoring, and coaching methods. You’ll also receive full administrative and marketing support. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data
- Research property maintenance costs and possible renovating costs so clients will have thorough information before purchase negotiations
- Provide market area research to clients so they can make an educated and informed decision
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries to establish future growth potential
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Have a good sense of marketing, sales, and advertising
$79,000 - $119,000
About Keller Williams Legendary
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of the most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!