Grand Pacific Financing Corp.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, experienced Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer/Originator to develop new business in Texas. This position is responsible for cultivating relationships with prospects and generating new clients for Grand Pacific.
- Originate floating-rate commercial real estate loans
- Establish relationships with loan brokers
- Determine appropriate loan structure and pricing
- Meet with loan applicants and assess their financial needs
- Analyze loan applicants' financial strengths and weaknesses
- Conduct site visits and evaluate properties and locations
- Coordinate with different parties to facilitate loan closing, as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years of commercial lending experience required
- Must be familiar with real estate market in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth and San Antonio
- Experience in construction loans preferred
- Strong client relations skills
- Strong credit analysis and accounting background
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
$95,000 at plan earnings
About Grand Pacific Financing Corp.
Grand Pacific is an established, well-capitalized direct lender to the real estate markets, located in Monterey Park, California. Being very selective about the loans which we write, controlling overhead, and minimizing unnecessary costs allows us to provide the highest approval rating with the most economical lending packages to our clients.