Grand Pacific Financing Corp.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Commercial Real Estate Loan Originator to develop new business in Texas. This position is responsible for cultivating relationships with prospects and generating new business for Grand Pacific.
- Originate floating-rate commercial real estate loans
- Meet with loan applicants and assess their financial needs
- Determine appropriate pricing and loan structure
- Analyze loan applicants' financial strengths and weaknesses
- Establish relationship with loan brokers
- Conduct site visits and evaluate properties and locations
- Coordinate with different parties to facilitate loan closing, as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be familiar with real estate market in Houston, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth and San Antonio
- Minimum 2 years of commercial lending experience required
- Experience in construction loans preferred
- Strong credit analysis and accounting background
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Strong client relations skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
$95,000 at plan earnings
About Grand Pacific Financing Corp.
Grand Pacific is an established, well-capitalized direct lender to the real estate markets, located in Monterey Park, California. Being very selective about the loans which we write, controlling overhead, and minimizing unnecessary costs allows us to provide the highest approval rating with the most economical lending packages to our clients.