Tri-Oak Consulting Group
If you have the ability to establish strong business relationships, sell effectively to high level decision makers, develop innovative strategies to achieve goals, be results oriented in a highly competitive industry with a long sales cycle, then you could be who we are looking for.
We'll provide the support, on-going training and development and proven sales method; you provide the drive and ambition!
We are looking for an Acquisition Specialist to add to our growing Commercial Real Estate team in Woodstock, GA. The Acquisition Specialist will acquire and retain long-term quality buyers by mastering and implementing the unique proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group. This involves generating leads and converting them into sales, while meeting the company's financial standards and optimizing profitability, as well as ensuring clients' needs and expectations are met through delivering superior customer service.
Brokers are compensated by commission only.
- Prospect for, follow-up with, present to and service buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Identify properties that meet clients' needs.
- Demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitude, skills and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing and seeking win-win agreements.
- Prospects for leads daily with the intent of converting the leads into appointments.
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts with the ability to adjust scripts when necessary.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through ability to build rapport.
- Generate new business by mastering and implementing the proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group; which includes; prospecting, lead generation, pre-qualifying potential clients, client cultivation and consistent follow through.
- Pro-actively engage in networking activities to form strategic alliances within industry associations, as well as to identify and pursue opportunities for new business.
- Strengthen and evolve relationships with existing clients by educating them on all the services offered by the company in order to expand the scope of current projects and generate referrals.
- Identify and communicate clients’ needs, problems and concerns to management/support team promptly.
- Utilize contact management system with continuously updated information on prospects and clients.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to help you achieve professional and personal goals.
- 2-5 years of Sales or Real Estate experience required.
- Georgia Real Estate License required.
- College degree preferred.
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel.
- Self motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong phone skills; ability to build rapport and convert leads over the phone.
- Team and goal oriented with the willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Ability to be proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Be persistent and take initiative to work through challenging situations.
$80,000 - $150,000 Yearly Commission
About Tri-Oak Consulting Group
Our mission is to provide the most professional and responsive real estate brokerage experience in the real estate industry while continually helping our clients reach their personal and financial goals, and doing so in such a way that they become true ambassadors of Tri-Oak Consulting Group, consistently and repeatedly referring friends and family.
We are in the business of building a real estate brokerage company that is built to last. Our drive and commitment to constant improvement, balance, and professionalism help us overcome obstacles and implement creative solutions.