Tri-Oak Consulting Group
We are seeking a Real Estate Commercial Sales Agent to join our growing agency. This position requires someone who can multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The job will focus on the retail leasing and sales, investment properties, and development opportunities side of our business.
This position is a commission only but you will get a steady flow of leads from our top residential agents. With commission comes unlimited income growth plus you’ll be backed every step of the way by continuous mentoring and coaching. If love hard work and establishing long-term working relationships, apply today!
- Determine current market value of properties to ensure best possible purchase price for customers
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Provide market area research to clients so they can make an educated and informed decision
- Support new business by mastering and implementing the proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group; which includes lead generation, client cultivation, and consistent follow-through.
- Utilize contact management system with continuously updated information on prospects and clients and communicate information to management on a regular basis.
- Schedule and participate in outbound calls to lead generate for new relationships.
- Create and maintain both electronic and hard copy files.
- The Inside Sales Associate will deal with outbound calls to businesses and private individuals, which may be cold calling or following up on various lead generation campaigns; which includes postcards, leads from external events, and generating interest for our exclusively listed properties and buyers.
- Respond to incoming calls via the telephone and incoming email requests for information.
- Conduct follow-up calls for lead generation campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads; identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
- Ability to work in a Database Management System which includes maintaining and updating client and lead records in our CRM system accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements, recording names, addresses, property and purchaser information, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Ability to make calls to prospective clients by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing system, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources.
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts with the ability to adjust scripts when necessary in order to meet the needs of specific clients.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through your ability to build rapport.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Knowledge of real estate industry practices and lease language
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
- Have a good sense of marketing, sales and advertising
- Self motivated and self sufficient
- 1-2 years of sales or Real Estate experience preferred
- Georgia Real Estate License required
- College degree
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong phone skills; ability to build rapport and convert leads over the phone
- Team and goal-oriented, with the willingness to learn and be coachable
- Ability to be proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure. Be persistent and take initiative to work through challenging situations
$26,000+ (base salary + commission)
About Tri-Oak Consulting Group
Our mission is to provide the most professional and responsive real estate brokerage experience in the real estate industry while continually helping our clients reach their personal and financial goals, and doing so in such a way that they become true ambassadors of Tri-Oak Consulting Group, consistently and repeatedly referring friends and family.
We are in the business of building a real estate brokerage company that is built to last. Our drive and commitment to constant improvement, balance, and professionalism help us overcome obstacles and implement creative solutions.