Tri-Oak Consulting Group
We are looking for a Broker to add to our growing Commercial Real Estate team in Woodstock, GA. The Broker is responsible for making outbound contact with new and existing clients in order to develop and nurture relationships while meeting the company's sales targets and financial standards, as well as ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are met through delivering superior customer service.
This position is 100% commission!
- The Broker will make outbound contact daily to companies and private individuals from various lead sources. This will consist of lead generation for new relationships and nurturing existing relationships. The position will also be responsible for following up on various lead generation campaigns; which includes postcards, leads from external events, and generating interest for our exclusively listed properties and buyers
- Support new and existing business by mastering and implementing the proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group; which includes lead generation, client cultivation, client fulfillment, and consistent follow-through
- Ability to block out distractions, listen intently to the conversation that is occurring, and identify and qualify opportunities for new business
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through your ability to build rapport
- Ability to work in Database Management System which includes continually maintaining and updating client and lead records, in our CRM system and Property Database, accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements. Information to be captured or verified may include company or contact names, addresses, property, and purchaser information, and reactions of prospects contacted
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, clients, and vendors in written and verbal form
- Real Estate License
- 2+ years of Real Estate or Sales experience
- Strong phone skills; ability to build rapport and convert leads over the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team and goal-oriented, with the willingness to learn and be coachable
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Ability to be proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure. Be persistent and take initiative to work through challenging situations
$150,000 (Commission Based Position)
About Tri-Oak Consulting Group
Our mission is to provide the most professional and responsive real estate brokerage experience in the real estate industry while continually helping our clients reach their personal and financial goals, and doing so in such a way that they become true ambassadors of Tri-Oak Consulting Group, consistently and repeatedly referring friends and family.
We are in the business of building a real estate brokerage company that is built to last. Our drive and commitment to constant improvement, balance, and professionalism help us overcome obstacles and implement creative solutions.