Kaylee Cho Team
We are looking for a Commercial Real Estate Assistant with Accounting and Bookkeeping skills to help organize and scale a top Real Estate Agent.
Seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Assistant to help a top Commercial Real Estate Agent and Property Manager who runs multiple businesses. The candidate will primarily provide support to a solo agent and help with accounting and bookkeeping, powerpoint presentations, and create systems and efficiency to grow the business.
The Executive Assistant relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. Property Management and Accounting experience are preferred.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where every day is different. Must be creative and tech-savvy, yet detail-oriented and organized. Kaylee believes in having a whatever it takes attitude, being efficient and resourceful. There is a huge opportunity to grow the business and Commercial Real Estate Assistant will help implement and make it happen.
Duties and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping: Sort expenses into QuickBooks, upload and organize receipts, manage reimbursements
- Create PowerPoint Commercial Presentations
- Create Excel spreadsheets
- Handle Property Management Accounting and Reimbursements
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate Real Estate marketing activities.
- Help manage projects and implement ideas.
- Manage and Create Social Media Posts, Newsletters, and databases.
- Maintain and organize files.
- Create systems and checklists.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Ensure clients are having a 5-star experience and providing reviews and testimonials.
- Implement marketing strategies with Website, LinkedIn, Email Blasts, and Newsletters.
- Schedule meetings and keep everyone organized.
- Drive own vehicle for errands (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Meeting and arranging with contractors to get a repair/remodel estimates.
- Pick up mail and ship packages.
- Prepare correspondence, scheduling meetings, and make travel arrangements.
- Prepare real estate forms and documents and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Act as the primary resource for general office administrative duties including but not limited to: answering phones and recording messages, email correspondence, video conferencing, office supply and equipment management.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Reliable Vehicle, Driver’s License, and Auto Insurance Required.
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks
- The candidate must be organized, able to exercise independent judgment, problem solve and prioritize workload. This position requires a strong work ethic and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Candidates will be expected to exercise discretion in handling sensitive and confidential client information.
- The candidate must excel in communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have strong attention to detail
- Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred
- Candidate must be able to work between 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn new software
- Previous experience in the Real Estate industry is beneficial
To Apply please include the following:
- Cover Letter with how you will contribute to growing the business
- Complete the DISC assessment that will be emailed to you
- Complete screening questions
Applications without these items will not be considered
$36,000 yearly DOE
About Kaylee Cho Team
Kaylee is a Nevada broker-salesperson who provides commercial real estate and property management services to her clients with high attention to detail customer service.
Kaylee was born in South Korea, grew up in Burbank, California, and moved to Las Vegas in 2012. She graduated from the University of Southern California (USC) and earned a dual Bachelor’s of Science (BS) degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in investment and financial market at Marshall School of Business and Accounting at Leventhal School of Accounting.
She started her first career as an external auditor and CPA. Kaylee received her Real Estate broker-salesperson license in 2015 and is a top producing agent with Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas. She represents Landlords and Tenants in retail, industrial, and office leasing and sellers and buyers in commercial building and land sales.