We are looking to add an additional Asset Manager to our small and growing team. The Asset Manager works in tandem with our existing asset manager to oversee our expanding portfolio. This position will operate out of the firmʼs corporate office in sunny Naples, FL.
The Asset Manager will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for developing and implementing each propertyʼs performance within its individual business plan.
Join a team of "A" players who love and excel at what they do. Competitive compensation and benefits are available.
(THIS IS NOT A PROPERTY MANAGER POSITION)
- Develop and execute business plans for each asset
- Involved in the acquisition underwriting and due diligence process
- Implement strategies for maximizing value of each asset
- Develops budgets and financial performance models
- Provide direction to operations teams
- Conduct periodic site visits
- Review financial statements to ensure adherence to budgets
- Evaluate and monitor capital expenditures
- Oversee the preparation of cash flow projections
- Calculate investor distributions
- Manage insurance, property tax, and litigation matters relating to assets
- Looks for opportunities to increase revenue and reduce expenses (vendors/utils/insurance/etc)
- Manage relationships with local government agencies
- Creates monthly, quarterly and annual reports of financial results
- In essence, Asset Manager represents the owner in the planning and oversight of each asset
- Undergraduate degree ideally in accounting, finance, business, or real estate.
- Analyst work experience.
- 3- + years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel for site visits and acquisition due diligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
- Strong organizational skills and a proven self-starter
- A personality with attention to detail and very strong analytical skills
About REA Management
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and midwest United States with a growing footprint which provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top performing, goal oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact in the industry. Grow with our entrepreneurial organization.
Our Core Values...
- Honesty and integrity
- Do what it takes
- Encourage individual ability and creativity
WE MAXIMIZE ROI BY SOLVING REAL ESTATE PROBLEMS.