The Office Advisors
Commercial Real Estate Sales Specialists have a proven, consistent track record of excelling and growing. They are skilled negotiators and extremely knowledgeable about industry practices, selling and lease language, and legality.
Sound like you? Then we need to talk! If you’re ready to make the switch to a top-selling agency this position is for you.
This is a commission only position but we provide leads - and lots of them! We will help you grow by our proven constant training, mentoring and coaching methods. You’ll also receive full administrative and marketing support.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price for clients
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Show commercial properties that will be utilized for business purposes and provide financial information and analytical data to the client
- Handle client negotiations and transactions and ensure paperwork is filled out accurately and legally
- Conduct market demographic, population, and environmental studies and present information to the buyer or seller to aid in their decision making process
- Independent and self motivated
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Active Georgia Real Estate license
$100,000 at Plan, Commission
About The Office Advisors
The Office Advisors is a different way to view commercial real estate in the Atlanta Metro area. We aim to change the way commercial real estate is practiced by having fun, focusing on the client needs, and giving our brokers the flexibility to innovate.
As part of the Sellect Realty family of companies, The Office Advisors focuses on the long-term relationship with our clients rather than the short term transaction. Our staff and brokers take the highest levels of care in our representation of both business and owners. We aim to understand their needs and desires and then translate those needs into the contract for the right property. Our goal is to give businesses and their owners the quality and attention to detail that is often overlooked in the commercial real estate industry. Through a detailed needs analysis, we work to become a trusted advisor for years to come.