Responsible for repairs and/or adjustments to newly constructed commercial properties as part of final quality control activities.
After the punch list is created, the Punch-Out Associate reviews it to determine what materials are needed to complete the task listed on the Punch List.
- Drywall hanging and finishing
- Remodeling and/or retrofitting
- Tile work
- Wood work
Daily Task Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Cabinet touch ups and adjustments, putty nail holes on cabinets, etc.
- May have to replace or install a wall or base cabinet if missing or cannot be repaired.
- Repair or replace defective trim work.
- Door adjustments for uniform reveal to check every door for proper operation.
- Install miscellaneous finish trim where it is needed, sometimes installing a pre-hung, split jamb door.
- Caulking door jambs and casing to hard flooring surfaces for a clean look.
- Silicone/Caulk kitchen bathroom splashes/tops to drywall.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2+ years related experience required.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 continuous hours in exposed weather conditions.
- Ability to see and hear within normal parameters/range.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have own tools.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Drywall: 2 years (Preferred).
- Cabinet Installation: 2 years (Preferred).
- Caulking: 2 years (Preferred).
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred).
- Door Hanging: 2 years (Preferred).
- Trim Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred.)
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Bandes Construction
Bandes Construction has thirty years of experience in the state of Florida, with a wide portfolio of commercial work in the public and private sectors. Whether it’s a corporate headquarters or regional hurricane shelter, medical facility, recreational complex, or transportation infrastructure, each one of our projects is a new opportunity for us to provide reliable, detail-oriented service. We know that staying on-budget and on-schedule is not a luxury, but a requirement.
Our work is backed by the largest bonding agency in the country, and we regularly coordinate with the U.S. Green Building Council to meet the latest standards of environmentally-conscious construction. The best way to understand how our company works is through the eyes of our repeat clients. Their testimonials will tell you everything you need to know about the way we do business.