Priority Property Management LLC
We are seeking a Commercial Property Management professional with management and operational experience to join our growing team as a senior-level team member. Our commercial division continues
to grow. The individual in this role will initially handle both day-to-day commercial property management responsibilities with a focus on owner relationships while managing the Assistant Commercial Property
A manager whose focus is on tenant relationships. Additionally, this role will assume management of higher-level operations. As our portfolio grows, this role will transition to a more operational and leadership-focused role within our commercial division, with less day-to-day commercial property
management responsibilities. The right candidate has the ability to lead others and to think strategically with a focus on improvement and growth within the Commercial Division.
- The CPM will be responsible for further developing best practices, systems, and processes to improve efficiency, ensure a consistent level of service, and prepare for growth in the commercial portfolio.
- Owner Tenant Relations – Primarily manage owner relationships, and address any escalated tenant
- matters. Managing owner accounts, funds collection, insurance compliance, fielding and responding
- to inquiries and concerns, preparing and delivering notices, building positive relationships, and ensuring services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, etc.
- Property Maintenance Improvements - Directing or assisting with inspections, obtaining bids for larger projects, coordinating or spearheading maintenance work as needed, and managing various projects and other tasks from time to time.
- Financial Reporting – Prepare income and expense budgets, create reports on other financial items, and work with the team for common area maintenance reconciliation.
- Record Keeping – Maintain files, lease review and abstracts, track lease renewals, implement rent increases and other time-sensitive tasks, and thoroughly understand leases to ensure compliance.
- Assist with other commercial property management items to include but not limited to vendor relationships and contracts, COI and W9 compliance, accounts payable/receivable, and other assigned tasks and duties as needed.
- Commercial Operations Manager Responsibilities - The Commercial Operations Manager role will include greater responsibility for the division operations and additional leadership responsibilities.
- A very strong moral and ethical foundation. Must be teachable and exhibit integrity and humility in daily interactions with our team, clients, tenants, and vendors.
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to manage tenant, owner, and vendor relationships successfully, especially when navigating escalated issues.
- A professional appearance and demeanor.
- Experience in managing others.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to think critically and find creative solutions to problems.
- An effective communicator (verbally and in writing) who listens well and exhibits excellent follow-through.
- Ability to establish systems and prioritize and work to meet deadlines.
- Possess high attention to detail.
- Business, financial, and accounting/math skills are necessary
- Ability to work independently while being an active team player
- Reliable transportation, including a valid driver’s license and insurance, is necessary.
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies after-hours when scheduled.
- Must already be a licensed Realtor in Virginia or have the ability to obtain the license in the agreed-upon time frame.
$55,000 - $65,000
About Priority Property Management LLC
We focus on providing high-quality stewardship. We are a growing company currently managing over 1,000 residential units and over 700,000 square feet of commercial space and we are actively pursuing more growth in both our residential and commercial divisions.
We're looking for team members who share our vision to provide great service to our local community through the way we manage property and serve our tenants and owners and
who are excited about growing with us in this thriving industry.