Elevation Realty Network
The Elevation Realty Network in Oakville, Ontario is in search of a talented Commercial Operations Coordinator. We are an energetic, dynamic, and ambitious top-performing real estate team focused on Commercial and Investment portfolios seeking an individual who can offer strong administrative support to our team of Commercial Agents.
The Commercial Operations Coordinator is a positive thinking, self-motivated, flexible professional who understands their role as integral to the overall success of the Commercial Team. They possess integrity and the desire to grow- both personally and professionally. The Commercial Operations Coordinator is a Master of Systems, consistently seeking to improve and be most efficient at all systems and business processes to be most effective in their role. As key support, the Commercial Operations Coordinator frees up the Agents’ time to focus on sales and lead generation.
This individual is 100% committed to empowering the Commercial Team in achieving advanced levels of success.
- $65,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
The Commercial Operations Coordinator will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, information management, and back-office support
- Database Management - daily updates of all Client contacts and updating with Smart Plans, and Tasks as required
- Responsible for assisting with all financial systems, including maintaining the receipts (paper and electronic), tracking the collection of commissions and deposits
- Coordinating pre-listing inspections, photography, showings, tours, property cleaning (where required), pre-closing inspections
- Review contract and listings documents for completion and coordinate listings with Agent Services
- Oversee all contracts from writing offers through closing
- Ensuring that all offer paperwork is promptly and accurately submitted to the Transaction Coordinator/Agent Services team.
- Tracking all due diligence on acquisitions and data room management for listings. Confirming due diligence received against the listing docs (e.g. comparing lease rates, dates, etc.)
- Daily Communication with clients and agents, both within the team and building rapport with listing agents (eg Monday Morning Updates for clients)
- Diligently follow the Standard Operations Procedures around administrative support, listings management, and client care through the transaction process (e.g. Acquisitions Checklists and Communications/Updates)
- Calendar Management. Take ownership over the Agent’s daily schedules - utilizing effective time blocking
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep all Agents (and clients) informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled and offer solutions.
- Event Planning - assisting with planning all agent-related events, including in-person events, webinars, podcasts, etc
- Assisting with lead generation activities as required (eg letter writing, email blasts, etc.)
- Any other professional administrative tasks as required including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, coordinating travel, and ordering gifts/flowers, etc.
- Light project management and accounts payable duties
- Quality Communication: The Commercial Operations Coordinator must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This also includes being able to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis. You must also be able to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiple channels without losing any details. Those channels could include in-person meetings, virtual video calls, Slack messages, text messages, and/or emails
- High Level of Discretion: Since our Commercial Operations Coordinator will regularly work with confidential information, discretion and sensitivity regarding financial information is a must.
- Team Player: In addition to working directly with the Agents, the Commercial Operations Coordinator will also work with members of the Finance Team and several other high-level EAs from other teams. They’ll need to be able to collaborate and communicate well with these team members, maintaining a can-do spirit
- Anticipating Needs: As a part of our commitment to enabling our Agents to serve our clients at the top of their game, our Commercial Operations Coordinator will strive to anticipate needs and eliminate friction at work and home whenever possible. This means you know how to stay five steps ahead of your Agents, clearing the path for them to make their greatest contribution.
- Affinity for Technology: Our Commercial Operations Coordinator will be technologically savvy and will not be intimidated by learning new technology. Proficiency in the following tech platforms is ideal: Quickbooks, Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Asana, Microsoft Office Suite, and Mac software
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years supporting top producing real estate agents
- Ability to pivot on a dime
$65,000 - $80,000
About Elevation Realty Network
Elevation Realty Network is a growing and dynamic real estate team focused on investment and commercial real estate. Part of KW and making up one third of Freedom Reps, we are currently in the top 15 teams in Canada with our sights set on the number one spot. We were awarded the KW Quadruple Platinum Award in 2021. We have a reputation as being the experts in our field and empower our clients’ buying decisions through knowledge, education and full cycle support. We are a close-knit team of entrepreneurial and driven individuals. We are unique from many other real estate teams in that we share knowledge, celebrate each other's successes and support each other through challenges together.