Are you quick-minded with enviable mathematical skills? We are looking for a candidate with a hybrid skill set of statistics-based analytics and sales tactics to join our team as a commercial insurance agent. Our ideal candidate is both smart and charismatic; someone who is not easily intimidated when problem-solving to identify the best policies for our enterprise and corporate clients.
This full-time position comes with plentiful growth opportunities and generous sales bonuses. If this role sounds up your alley, send us your resume today!
- Clearly explain all insurance coverage to clients and keep up with all insurance industry changes, including limitations, regulations, and relevant legislation that may impact available insurance services
- Deliver a high level of personal attention to prospective and existing customers, personally visiting them to follow up as needed, and provide coaching management on commercial insurance policy options upon request
- Serve as clients’ trusted advisors, in part, by developing risk management reports effective in reducing the need to file insurance claims
- Negotiate insurance coverage terms and conditions with management teams after thoroughly determining the clients’ commercial insurance needs against available insurance products
- Effectively communicate the company’s competitive advantage and key differentiators to maintain your existing book of business, and secure new business by networking, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers
- Strong negotiation, research, analytical, and communication skill are necessary for success
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Sound knowledge or eagerness to learn the intricacies of working procedures within commercial enterprises to best advise clients on relevant policies
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, sales, marketing, or other related fields - high school diploma is required
- State-issued, valid insurance license(s) required: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
$28,800 - $50,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
We love to write Commercial Insurance, specifically Apartment Buildings.