Are you quick-minded with enviable mathematical skills? We are looking for a candidate with a hybrid skill set of statistics-based analytics and sales tactics to join our team as a Commercial Insurance Agent. Our ideal candidate is both smart and charismatic; someone who is not easily intimidated when problem-solving to identify the best policies for our enterprise and corporate clients.
This full-time position comes with plentiful growth opportunities and generous sales bonuses. If this role sounds up your alley, send us your resume today!
- Support customers’ management teams by coaching them on commercial insurance policies as part of a commitment to personal attention for existing and prospective clients
- Implement a range of sales and networking strategies such as prospecting and cold calling potential customers to maintain grow customer base and provide outstanding service to your existing book of business; positioning the company as one with a competitive advantage at every opportunity
- Remain educated on all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process
- Negotiate insurance coverage terms and conditions with management teams after thoroughly determining the clients’ commercial insurance needs against available insurance products
- Serve as clients’ trusted advisors, in part, by developing risk management reports effective in reducing the need to file insurance claims
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, mathematics, statistics, or other relevant discipline necessary - high school diploma is required
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- Excellent research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are required
- Deep knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their limits and value propositions
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
$60,000 - $65,000 yearly
About FOURSQUARE INSURANCE
Foursquare Insurance Agency was founded in 2011 when two captive insurance agents felt the strong desire to have more options for their clients. We began our journey with a single appointment and have earned the trust of our carriers and our clients one at a time. Over the last decade, Foursquare has grown our “Insurance Family” with top-ranked companies and outstanding personnel to service the increasing demand for quality and service that today’s consumer demands. We currently have many competitive, top-notch companies to meet the needs of all our clients. Our goal is to make Foursquare Insurance a household name in Oklahoma and Texas that is synonymous with Excellence. We strive to accomplish this by becoming family to our clients as we walk through life’s good times and challenges together. Our desire is to earn your trust and become your Insurance Agency for life!