Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
Help us take our business to the next level as a multifaceted commercial insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. In this role, you’ll put your sales skills through the paces; fostering strong relationships with corporate clients and other enterprises that can yield generous bonus rewards for years to come.
The ideal candidate is professional, analytical, and a strong communicator. He or she is poised to take a personal approach to commercial insurance sales by gathering all details necessary to inform sound policy decisions. Apply today if you’re up for an exciting and rewarding new challenge!
- Implement a range of sales and networking strategies such as prospecting and cold calling potential customers to maintain grow customer base and provide outstanding service to your existing book of business; positioning the company as one with a competitive advantage at every opportunity
- Gather all of the necessary information to evaluate the commercial insurance needs against available insurance products for each client, and negotiate the terms and conditions with key stakeholders
- Deliver a high level of personal attention to prospective and existing customers, personally visiting them to follow up as needed, and provide coaching management on commercial insurance policy options upon request
- Develop and present risk management assessments to advise clients on ways to minimize and avoid claims
- Remain educated on all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process
- Stellar research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are essential
- Prior experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- A wealth of knowledge or willingness to learn about commercial enterprise procedures that can facilitate accurate policy recommendations
- Requires a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree in marketing sales, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance insurance license(s): Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.