Four Oaks Insurance Group Inc
Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly account manager to play a strategic role on our team. You’ll be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you are a strong communicator with strong attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, apply today!
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes
- Assist with the renewal process and any policy updates by providing competitive quotes
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Working knowledge of Property and Casualty accounts such as Construction, C-Stores, Manufacturing, Hotels/Motels, Retail, Restaurants, etc.
- Research and compile answers to client policy and coverage questions
- Ability to market/quote new business and account renewals to obtain competitive coverage/cost ratios for the client
- Experience with multiple carriers
- Identify, compile and manage information regarding account renewals and new businesses.
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Applicants must have an active Property and Casualty insurance license in the State of Texas
- Management System knowledge is required (E.g. EZLynx)
- Minimum experience: 5 years+ in the insurance industry
$55,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Four Oaks Insurance Group Inc
Four Oaks Insurance Group Inc was founded by a group of experienced industry experts. We are located in the Galleria area. Four Oaks is an independent agency started in 2021 that is licensed in 20 and more states across the country. We are looking for a core team to help us grow and achieve our goals.