We Insure National Sales Center
Commercial Lines Account Manager
We Insure Group, Inc
The person hired needs to have recent account Manager experience in Florida. Need knowledge/experience with the Florida market.
Provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service to clients, producers, and company personnel in a professional and positive manner. Handle all tasks associated with obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing existing accounts in accordance with all agency procedures and carrier guidelines. Support company growth by working with producers, management, and other personnel on special projects or duties as directed.
- Service Company and clients in a manner to avoid potential exposure to EO claims.
- Alert management of incidents that may require management assistance or approval.
- Respond to phone calls and e-mails within an acceptable timeframe not to exceed 24 hours.
- Process client requests (e.g.ID cards, certs, binders) within 24 hours of the request.
- Maintain current, consistent, detailed documentation on all client activity, phone conversations, and correspondence in Applied Epic.
- Applied Epic suspense system to follow up on outstanding items in a timely manner to avoid overdue situations.
- Prioritize workload and request assistance as necessary to reduce the backlog.
- Participate with management and other departments/personnel on special projects and other duties as needed.
- Keep current on rates, forms, and coverage changes through bulletins, trade publications, and seminars.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Job Type: Full-time (8 hours)
- Pay range: $50,000 to $60,000(depends on experience and skills)
- Supplemental Pay: Performance-Based Bonus
- Health, Dental, 401k
- Commercial Account Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Work Location: Fully Remote
- Work with small and midsize accounts
- Work with Account Executive and/or Department Lead for guidance and training on all aspects of servicing clients
- Prepare company submissions for new/renewal business, market as appropriate, and prepare proposals
- Prepare all change requests and review audits and policies for accuracy
- Setup and prepare new account files in Applied Epicper agency procedures
- Invoice all agency bill transactions within 48 hours and collect premiums accordingly
- Notify the producer of any past-due invoices in a timely manner and request appropriate actions be made according to carrier audit guidelines and timeframe
- Review all renewals with the producer at least 120 days prior to expiration to determine marketing strategies
- Prepare and process cancellations when required and follow up on notices of cancellations per agency procedures
- Respond to all carrier memos and process any necessary updates
- Prepare and process client requests, including ID cards, evidence of property, certificates of insurance, and binders
- Review policies and related documents for accuracy and deliver policies to insureds as needed
- Work with producers to evaluate exposure, negotiate and interpret coverage, review with clients as needed
- Evaluate and recommend additional coverage based on client needs. Quote/propose as appropriate
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts
- Review monthly reports- Aged Receivable, renewal/expirations, and Suspense reports in a timely manner
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education requirement: High school diploma or equivalent is required, a college degree is preferred
- Active 220 PC License required
- Commercial lines experience
- Professional designation is a plus
- Knowledge of the Epic system is preferred
- Good listening skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are essential
- Knowledge of commercial insurance and products
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About We Insure National Sales Center
We Insure believe in the Power of WE. Our relationships with a multitude of top-rated insurance companies give our customers their own power to choose.