Advisor Insurance Group LLC
The primary function of this position is to provide quality service to clients. The Account Manager will be the day-to-day liaison between the insurance company, agent, and their clients. Daily servicing of clients will include addressing various coverage issues and handling all the inside service work associated with the client's account, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem-solving, renewals, checking, and binding of policies. The only exceptions are bond and claims-related items which are handled by those departments.
- Provide consistent, accurate, and timely communication to clients through, verbal and written correspondence
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions, and exposures; document electronic files accordingly
- Provide technical support to Producers (coverage-wise, with the proposal, suspense, items, etc.) to help clients
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints in a fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal interruptions
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, and new product information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and self-manage work load
- Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and willingness to help others
- Good attendance
$21 - $24 hourly
About Advisor Insurance Group LLC
Advisor Insurance Group is a fast-growing independent insurance agency that has been serving the Houston Market since 2005.