BRADY, CHAPMAN, HOLLAND & ASSOCIATES, INC.
The Service Account Manager is a member of our Commerical Lines Team reporting to the Director Client Services and Carrier Relations. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems.
- Proactively manages the renewal process including but not limited to transmitting the submissions to market, negotiation of coverage’s and pricing, binding, invoicing, and updating detail in the system.
- Provides prompt, courteous and professional responses to clients’ and carriers’ requests received through phone, fax, email and co-workers. Update the system to reflect changes.
- Meets with clients several times annually to develop stronger relationships between the account manager and the account manager’s direct client contact.
- Responsible for the invoicing of all renewals to be completed timely in the renewal month.
- Held accountable to understand and comply with department and agency procedures.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial insurance agency experience as an account manager involved in mid-size commercial accounts (10,000-50,000 in revenue).
- Currently holds Texas Property & Casualty License.
- Currently holds or committed to obtaining an insurance designation such as CIC or CPCU.
- Client-focused: interprets the handling of the clients’ calls, needs, requests to the clients’ satisfaction as the purpose for the existence of this job position
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage, organize and multi-task large volumes of work with the ability to delegate in a friendly demeanor.
- Must possess the ability to be self-reliant and self-directed.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must possess integrity, ability and willingness to continue to learn, have drive, ambition and a positive attitude.
About BRADY, CHAPMAN, HOLLAND & ASSOCIATES, INC.
At BCH we focus on quality, not quantity. Unlike larger firms whose employees number in the thousands, we maintain a team that puts relationships first. Between rewarding community outreach, exciting career opportunities, and the fun we have each day, Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates is more than a Houston insurance agency. We’re proud to be a place that our team members enjoy coming to each day — an opportunity to hone their skills and put their knowledge to good use while still having a good time. As we like to say, our culture is best defined by our people.