Vertex Insurance Agency
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Sales Manager to be responsible for recruiting new agents, managing new policy sales and overseeing the sales team. The responsibilities of an Commercial Insurance Sales Manager include setting and monitoring sales goals, facilitating the professional development of the team, and providing customer support.
To be successful as an Commercial Insurance Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, be passionate about providing support and motivation, and be comfortable working long hours. Ultimately, a top-notch Commercial Insurance Sales Manager should be an exceptional leader, have good customer relations skills, and be goal-driven.
- Gather all of the necessary information to evaluate the commercial insurance needs against available insurance products for each client, and negotiate the terms and conditions with key stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the company’s competitive advantage and key differentiators to maintain your existing book of business, and secure new business by networking, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers
- Deliver a high level of personal attention to prospective and existing customers, personally visiting them to follow up as needed, and provide coaching management on commercial insurance policy options upon request
- Remain educated on all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process
- Support clients efforts to decrease or eliminate the propensity for insurance claims by presenting them with reliable risk management reports
- Oversee agency Commercial department which includes recruiting new commercial insurance agents to the team and track their progress
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Sound knowledge or eagerness to learn the intricacies of working procedures within commercial enterprises to best advise clients on relevant policies
- Strong negotiation, research, analytical, and communication skill are necessary for success
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- The ability to manage and grow the sales teams production goals in new business policies
- Be able to multi-task by utilizing different resources
- Have at least 1-2 years of sales experience
$85,000+ at plan commission
About Vertex Insurance Agency
Vertex Insurance Group has over 25 years of collective Insurance experience to assure you are getting the best advice to better protect yourself and your assets. Vertex Insurance Group serves to provide the most comprehensive insurance plans for all their customers all while maintaining the best premiums they can offer. With access to many carriers, Vertex Insurance Group is able to offer a variety of insurance plans that include Auto, Homeowners, Commercial, renters, and so much more Insurance policies!
We also believe that in order to have happy customers we need to have a happy and satisfied team! We make sure that everyone at Vertex Insurance Group loves their job because that is important in living a great life. That is why we strive in creating a positive and eccentric work environment. Here at Vertex, we are always ready to help our team excel in their job and making sure every one of our customer's expectations is blown away every time!