State Farm - Maggie Bringa
Are you quick-minded with enviable mathematical skills? We are looking for a candidate with a hybrid skill set of statistics-based analytics and sales tactics to join our team as a commercial insurance agent. Our ideal candidate is both smart and charismatic; someone who is not easily intimidated when problem-solving to identify the best policies for our enterprise and corporate clients.
This full-time position comes with plentiful growth opportunities and generous sales bonuses. If this role sounds up your alley, send us your resume today!
- Clearly explain all insurance coverage to clients and keep up with all insurance industry changes, including limitations, regulations, and relevant legislation that may impact available insurance services
- Gather all of the necessary information to evaluate the commercial insurance needs against available insurance products for each client, and negotiate the terms and conditions with key stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the company’s competitive advantage and key differentiators to maintain your existing book of business, and secure new business by networking, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers
- Support customers’ management teams by coaching them on commercial insurance policies as part of a commitment to personal attention for existing and prospective clients
- Serve as clients’ trusted advisors, in part, by developing risk management reports effective in reducing the need to file insurance claims
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- Strong negotiation, research, analytical, and communication skill are necessary for success
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Requires a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree in marketing sales, mathematics, statistics, or related field
$45,000 - $60,000 at plan
About State Farm - Maggie Bringa
State Farm Insurance is a quality Insurance Company that sells Auto, Fire, Life, and Health products. We are an extremely strong company financially. State Farm will be 100 years old next year. We have been the largest writer of auto insurance in the nation since 1962. 3 out of 5 cars on the road are insured by State Farm Insurance Company. When I started my agency in 2002, I started with no customers. My agency has been a very successful agency since then. We employ a team-based approach to our agency's success. I have 30 years of insurance experience to personally train the right person to be the next best customer service team member. All I ask is to be coachable, have the ability to overcome rejection, and have a good work ethic.