Allied Insurance Managers Inc.
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she will embrace the challenge of identifying ideal insurance policies for a multitude of corporate clients while simultaneously generating referrals to grow existing portfolios.
If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and charismatic sales professional looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, start your application today!
$65,000+ on a Base Salary + Commission basis (based on experience)
- Remain educated on all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process
- Negotiate insurance coverage terms and conditions with management teams after thoroughly determining the clients’ commercial insurance needs against available insurance products
- Visit with, follow up, call, and coach existing and prospective clients on commercial insurance policies as part of the company’s commitment to high-level personal attention and customer service
- Effectively communicate the company’s competitive advantage and key differentiators to maintain your existing book of business, and secure new business by networking, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers
- Serve as clients' trusted advisors, in part, by recommending risk management tools effective in reducing customer exposure to claims and increase employee safety in the workplace
- Computer proficiency is required, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, sales, marketing, or other related fields - high school diploma is required
- Strong negotiation, research, analytical, and communication skill are necessary for success
- Sound knowledge or eagerness to learn the intricacies of working procedures within commercial enterprises to best advise clients on relevant policies
$65,000+ Base Salary + Commission DOE
About Allied Insurance Managers Inc.
Allied Insurance Managers, Inc. has provided insurance and risk management solutions to businesses and individuals since 1987. As an independent agency, we represent a broad spectrum of national, regional and domestic insurance companies. This allows us to find our customers the most comprehensive, cost-effective insurance solutions today and in the future.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Commission Employee; rate based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 410(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities