The Heritage Group
We’re seeking a dynamic commercial insurance agent candidate who is one part facts and stats and another part networking and sales strategy. The ideal candidate works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she will embrace the challenge of identifying ideal insurance policies for a multitude of corporate clients while simultaneously generating referrals to grow existing portfolios.
If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and charismatic insurance sales professional looking to grow your career with advancement opportunities, bonuses, and earning potential, submit your resume today!
- Serve as clients’ trusted advisors, in part, by developing risk management reports effective in reducing the need to file insurance claims
- Deliver a high level of personal attention to prospective and existing customers, personally visiting them to follow up as needed, and provide coaching management on commercial insurance policy options upon request
- Stay abreast of all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process
- Effectively communicate the company’s competitive advantage and key differentiators to maintain your existing book of business, and secure new business by networking, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers
- Negotiate insurance coverage terms and conditions with management teams after thoroughly determining the clients’ commercial insurance needs against available insurance products
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- Excellent research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, mathematics, statistics, or other relevant discipline necessary - high school diploma is required
- Computer proficiency is required, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- A wealth of knowledge or willingness to learn about commercial enterprise procedures that can facilitate accurate policy recommendations
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly Salary + Commissions & Bonus
About The Heritage Group
Since 1993, The Heritage Group has been providing insurance services, solutions, and professional advice to businesses and individuals. Our approach is highly consultative, leveraging over 100 years of combined experience in designing and implementing innovative, comprehensive insurance solutions.