We’re seeking a dynamic commercial insurance agent candidate who is one part facts and stats and another part networking and sales strategy. The ideal candidate works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she will embrace the challenge of identifying ideal insurance policies for a multitude of corporate clients while simultaneously generating referrals to grow existing portfolios.
If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and charismatic insurance sales professional looking to grow your career with advancement opportunities, bonuses, and earning potential, submit your resume today!
- Maintain a solid book of business for existing clients, and grow new business base through a range of networking and sales tactics, including cold calling and prospecting for potential customers to effectively articulate the company’s competitive advantage and new products
- Visit with, follow up, call, and coach existing and prospective clients on commercial insurance policies as part of the company’s commitment to high-level personal attention and customer service
- Develop and present risk management assessments to advise clients on ways to minimize and avoid claims
- Clearly explain all insurance coverage to clients and keep up with all insurance industry changes, including limitations, regulations, and relevant legislation that may impact available insurance services
- Negotiate insurance coverage terms and conditions with management teams after thoroughly determining the clients’ commercial insurance needs against available insurance products
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance insurance license(s): Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- Stellar research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to advice clients on relevant policies due to a thorough understanding of commercial enterprise structures and procedures
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Ark Insurance
We are an independent insurance agency dedicated to protecting your most ambitious goals and cherished possessions. We offer a wide variety of insurance options from multiple carriers so we can keep your best interest top of mind. As a multi-line independent insurance brokerage, we shop for the best coverage and rates among multiple major carriers, so you don’t have to.