BRADY, CHAPMAN, HOLLAND & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Commercial Insurance Risk Advisor (Producer)
The Commercial Insurance Risk Advisor is responsible to develop and sustain client relationships while functioning as their Risk Manager, targeting mid-size businesses seizing every opportunity to exceed sales goals.
- Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, proposing, and selling new business and for the retention of existing clients
- Build and maintain relationships with midsize businesses while functioning as a Risk Manager
- Create a sales pipeline that includes prospects that meet the profile of the ideal Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates, Inc., client
- Build, maintain and sustain a professional network in order to obtain new prospect opportunities
- Use sales tools and methods promoted by Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates, Inc., to identify, qualify, develop and cultivate prospects into revenue-producing relationships.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with decision-makers and executives of organizations
- Determine and identify prospects’ needs, goals and objectives.
- Seizes opportunity to grow book by recognizing client needs, offering available products through cross-selling of coverages
- Able to work in a team selling environment
- Manages and services existing book of business
- Attends required Sales and BCH meetings
- Computer proficiency is required, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Sound knowledge or eagerness to learn the intricacies of working procedures within commercial enterprises to best advise clients on relevant policies
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines
- Excellent research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are required
- State-issued, valid insurance license(s) required: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Possesses and maintains a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation
- At least two years previous business to business sales experience including experience selling to executives and senior level management
- Proven successful sales track record
About BRADY, CHAPMAN, HOLLAND & ASSOCIATES, INC.
At BCH we focus on quality, not quantity. Unlike larger firms whose employees number in the thousands, we maintain a team that puts relationships first. Between rewarding community outreach, exciting career opportunities, and the fun we have each day, Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates is more than a Houston insurance agency. We’re proud to be a place that our team members enjoy coming to each day — an opportunity to hone their skills and put their knowledge to good use while still having a good time. As we like to say, our culture is best defined by our people.