Four Oaks Insurance Group Inc
Auto, Home, and Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative
Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- $17 - $25 hourly. Compensation will be based on Ability, Experience, and Knowledge.
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Communicate with the customers about complaints, give acceptable solutions, and follow up to ensure that the problem was fixed
- Working knowledge of Property and Casualty accounts such as Construction, C-Stores, Manufacturing, Hotels/Motels, Retail, Restaurants, etc.
- Research and compile answers to client policy and coverage questions
- Ability to market/quote new business and account renewals to obtain competitive coverage/cost ratios for the client
- Experience with multiple carrier underwriters
- Identify, compile and manage information regarding account renewal
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- Basic knowledge of insurance policy procedures and schedules is required
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Must have an insurance license with 1-2 years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software (E.g. EZLynx)
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in our industry is required
$17 - $25 hourly DOE
About Four Oaks Insurance Group Inc
Four Oaks Insurance Group Inc was founded by a group of experienced industry experts. We are located in the Galleria area. Four Oaks is an independent agency started in 2021 that is licensed in 25 states across the country. We are looking for a core team to help us grow and achieve our goals.