Portal Insurance is hiring a commercial insurance agent. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone that has a background in insurance sales and wants to advance their career with support, coaching and technology.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
You are outgoing and are a seasoned salesperson. You are comfortable cold calling either in person or over the phone. Networking and meeting people for the first time is enjoyable and fun. You want to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Establish new relationships with potential clients and sign them up for insurance.
- Cold calling over the phone and knocking on doors to offer and sell insurance.
- Networking at the local Chamber mixers and other professional organizations/associations.
- Once a product is sold, you will need to fill out appropriate forms and input them into the software system.
- Cultivate relationships and cross-sell additional lines of insurance.
- MUST have a current and valid P&C Insurance License, which we can help you obtain.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
- Professional wardrobe.
- Self-starter, driven and can manage rejection well.
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Proficient with Google products.
- Familiar with sales software
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical, and honest.
$58,000 - $300,000 yearly
About Portal Insurance
At Portal Insurance, our purpose is to make your day better. That may mean that we free up space in your budget through savings, secure your position in your community by protecting your business, or just care about you as a person. Whether you are a new home buyer, real estate investor, small business owner, or trucker, give Portal a try today.