Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
Are you quick-minded with enviable mathematical skills? We are looking for a candidate with a hybrid skill set of statistics-based analytics and sales tactics to join our team as a commercial insurance agent. Our ideal candidate is both smart and charismatic; someone who is not easily intimidated when problem-solving to identify the best policies for our enterprise and corporate clients.
This full-time position comes with plentiful growth opportunities and generous sales bonuses. If this role sounds up your alley, send us your resume today!
- Support clients efforts to decrease or eliminate the propensity for insurance claims by presenting them with reliable risk management reports
- Negotiate insurance coverage terms and conditions with management teams after thoroughly determining the clients’ commercial insurance needs against available insurance products
- Visit with, follow up, call, and coach existing and prospective clients on commercial insurance policies as part of the company’s commitment to high-level personal attention and customer service
- Effectively communicate the company’s competitive advantage and key differentiators to maintain your existing book of business, and secure new business by networking, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers
- Stay abreast of all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process
- Excellent research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are required
- State-issued, valid insurance license(s) required: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Ability to advice clients on relevant policies due to a thorough understanding of commercial enterprise structures and procedures
- A thorough understanding of all insurance company policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their costs and benefits
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.