Biscayne Risk Group Inc.
The firm is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining solid customer relationships by handling client inquiries and concerns with speed and professionalism. The candidate will interact daily with clients and insurance carriers.
The ideal candidate will have insurance industry experience, strong attention to detail, and superior customer service skills. The candidate must also have excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
We offer health insurance and paid time off.
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Attend sales and marketing events as work schedule allows. Events may be during the morning or evening
- Participate in agency marketing activities, meet with carriers, attend CE sessions and other agency functions
- Perform administrative duties as needed such as answering phones, opening mail, and greeting visitors
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Biscayne Risk Group Inc.
Biscayne Risk & Insurance Group was formed to exceed the current expectations of today’s small to mid-size commercial insurance buyer by providing an analytical service model that focuses on your organization’s unique needs. Our honest, straightforward approach will provide you with a thorough understanding of the risks that face your business. No longer is just negotiating your insurance the status quo, we are committed to earning your trust and endorsement, year after year.
Our team has worked in varying capacities within the insurance industry, on both the carrier and broker side. We have an in-depth knowledge of risk transfer techniques and strive to couple that with a thorough understanding of your operations. We are in business to partner with your organization, allowing you to work more efficiently and, in turn, achieve greater financial success.