Hummel Group, Inc.
Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly account manager to play a strategic role on our team. You’ll be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you are a strong communicator with strong attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, we’ll train you up on the skills you need to succeed in this role. Can’t wait to get started? Apply to join the team today!
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
About Hummel Group, Inc.
Since 1957 we have been building a business based on relationships and doing the right thing for our customers. We strive for continuous improvement. We learn, we grow, we adjust, we repeat. Through each cycle we build trust. We know Hummel Group is changing and we want you to know that there is one thing that is not changing - our commitment to our clients:
• We will do what’s best for you.
• We will work hard to find a solution.
• We will earn your trust.
Helping clients identify and manage risk through the use of insurance and financial strategies.