Medium Sized Commercial Painting company that is in growth mode, looking for an experienced Commercial Estimator. If you are not happy where you are, you will be here.
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced commercial estimator to join our team. You will assist our busy team by producing proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs for construction projects. Our ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in construction estimation and very strong communication and project management skills. If you’re looking to bring your critical thinking, analytical, and math skills to the next level, we’d like to connect.
Base compensation of $60k-85k but with our commission structure an estimator can earn well over $120k.
Please apply today.
- Collaborate with the construction project manager to oversee and coordinate the bid process for vendors and subcontractors
- Prepare estimates, written proposals, budgets, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Estimate time, labor, construction materials, and product costs to determine overall cost for construction projects
- Furnish accurate and clear quantity takeoff information to provide a detailed list of materials and assess the total construction costs
- Frequent construction sites to gather necessary client requirement information
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
- Knowledge of data and risk analysis, research methodology, accounting, and estimation metrics is critical
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is preferred
- Requires critical thinking, analytical skills, and very strong math skills
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Broadline Painting
SOUTH FLORIDA commercial/residential painting, commercial/residential wall covering, and commercial/residential waterproofing