Electricians: Commercial - ALL SHIFTS
Erwin Electric is an established electrical company, with an excellent reputation in the electrical contracting community since 1997. We are a W/MBE and DBE certified electrical contracting corporation experienced in commercial, industrial, residential and government work. Erwin Electric, Inc is currently seeking Commercial Electricians in the Tampa Bay Area.
Total compensation for Commercial Electricians is based on experience and/or licensing. Candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance will receive top pay.
- Top pay and excellent benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee group discount program, rewards
- Opportunities for advancement
- Consistent full-time work
- Team atmosphere
- Reputable, privately owned, stable company that has been in business for 23+ years
- Assemble and install electrical equipment, conductors, lighting fixtures, raceway, devices, controls and associated material to meet all requirements of the project scope
- Ensure that installations are completed in a neat and workmanlike manner and adhere to NEC and Florida Building code requirements
- Experienced in bending conduit and running wire
- Follow all company safety protocols and participate in safety training as required
- Maintain company-provided tools and equipment
- Be able to work unsupervised and with little direction
- 2+ years as a Commercial Electrician
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong Problem Solver and Critical Thinking Skills.
- Clean criminal background check and able to pass a drug test.
- Be Ambitious and Reliable
- Tools and Transportation are required.
Prior to employment a drug screen, background check and DMV report will be required
$16 - $30 hourly
About Erwin Electric
Erwin Electric is an established electrical contractor, with an excellent reputation in the electrical contracting community since 1997. We are a W/MBE and DBE certified electrical contracting corporation experienced in commercial, industrial, residential and government work.