The Good Home Group
Commercial Multi Family Construction Site Superintendent
The lead superintendent will be responsible for all aspects of construction, for a large ground up assisted living project here in Denton, Texas; working closely with the Senior PM to ensure successful project completion. We are a national development company with an internal general contracting arm. Almost all projects are multifamily and assisted living ground up, wood frame construction. Most projects range between 8 and 15 million, and have 100+ units.
- Industry leading base salary and bonus structure
- Company truck and/or car allowance
- Strong pipeline of future work in Dallas market
- The Construction Superintendent must coordinate the scheduling and direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship in accordance to the plans and specifications.
- The Superintendent must be an effective communicator who is able to maintain positive relationships with owners, architects, inspectors, property managers, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- This individual must promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. They are to ensure all contractors are adhering to the company safety policy while maintaining an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Establish and develop professional relationships with on-site staff, providing leadership to them.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each subcontract, drawings and specifications.
- Identify constructability issues, design deficiencies, code violations and any other issues.
- Develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver daily reports to the project team.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project profile.
- Must have experience working for a general contractor, on multifamily low rise projects
- Wood / stick frame experience construction is strongly preferred
- 5+ years working on a job site, in a commercial construction setting
- Analytic skills, problem solving abilities, and be effective at building collaborative relationships
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Good Home Group
Here is what we look for in our team members:
National powerhouse real estate development team that continues to build exciting projects in the DFW market.
Align with top talent to construct ANG Development’s large pipeline of projects.
Grit, commitment, consistency,Learning based, coachable, passionate, drive, and taking names!
Through our organization we will help empower our employees to reach their brightest potential.
A real estate development company that strives for growth in any market.