Yach's Body & Custom
The CRA (estimator) is responsible for delivering an outstanding repair experience to customers by establishing relationships and developing accurate repair plans that meet and exceed insurance guidelines and industry standards. The estimator role is expected to meet company sales goals, assess vehicle damages, coordinate with insurance and adjustor staff, and remain up-to-date on industry repair trends.
- Build quality relationships with customers and provide an outstanding customer service experience.
- Meet daily with the Sales Manager to discuss workload, pending estimates, final bills, etc.
- Prepare accurate estimates to customer’s vehicles using one of the three main
estimating systems (Audatex, Mitchell, or CCC Pathways).
- Meet and exceed sales performance goals.
- Continually update repair plans during the repair process.
- Build quality relationships with insurance claims staff and adjusters by writing honest and
accurate estimates and meeting and exceeding insurance guidelines.
- Review procedure pages in estimating software and reconcile to estimate.
- Use all data and other company provided software to ensure that repairs to vehicles meet and
exceed industry guidelines.
- Attend ongoing industry and company training to stay current on repair trends.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills - Ability to communicate on a high level with customers and provide them with an outstanding experience
- Organization - Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and adaptable to workplace changes
- Education and Experience - Completion of high school or equivalent and two (2) years of estimating experience and/or five (5) years in an auto-related or customer service position
- Goal-Oriented - Ability to meet and exceed company sales goals and improve company SOP's
- Company Mission - Embrace the company mission and core values and have a heart for serving people
$29,000 - $60,000 annually
About Yach's Body & Custom
Since 1955, Yach's Body and Custom has serviced Wausau and the surrounding areas and has been committed to providing customers with the small-town experience while remaining competitive and cutting-edge within the industry. Yach’s is the perfect combination of old school collision repair craftsmanship, small town charm and the most modern technology, each working in harmony to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition, ensuring that you and your family and friends are safe and secure when we put you back on the road again.