Northwestern Mutual - Louisiana & Mississippi
BEGIN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTERN WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
One of America’s Top 15 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their client's goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with clients. As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 63 licenses, which will boost your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences
- Pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Work authorized and will not require sponsorship for work
- Active in campus or community
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Located in the New Orleans or Northshore area of Louisiana, or the Gulf Coast of Mississippi
$15,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Northwestern Mutual - Louisiana & Mississippi
Northwestern Mutual of Louisiana and Mississippi
· Best Life Insurance Company ranked by NerdWallet, April 2019
· Highest financial strength ratings of any life insurer from all four major rating agencies
· Top 5 U.S. Independent Investment Broker-Dealer
2017-2019 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
A.M. Best Company, A++ (highest), 04/20; Fitch Ratings, AAA (highest), 08/20; Moody's Investors Service, Aaa (highest), 07/20; S&P Global Ratings, AA+ (second highest), 06/20. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings are for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company.
Measured by 2019 total revenues. Ranking for Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC. Sources: Financial Advisor Magazine and Investment News, May 2020.