We are looking for entry-level associates to assist with loading/unloading product within our cold storage facility. The ideal candidate will perform an array of functions that may include spacing, labeling, wrapping, or de-palletizing product as needed.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Day & Night shift (5 days a week with every other Saturday worked)
****Very Labor Intensive Job. Must be physically capable****
- Outbound: De-palletizing frozen boxes of products in to containers to be shipped over seas. The boxes vary in weight from 20-50lbs. Must be comfortable working in freezer/cold storage environment.
- Spacing: Re-stacking fresh product while applying plastic dividers between every couple of layers to ensure efficient freezing. The boxes vary in weight from 20-50lbs.
- Labeling: Applying USDA or other various labels to individual boxes of product before loading into containers to be shipped over seas.
- Facility Cleanliness/Safety: Ensures work area is organized, neat, and clean. Always uses safe lifting techniques and operates all power equipment safely.
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable means of contact
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Must be comfortable working in 30-40 degree Fahrenheit facility
About PFP Logistics
We are a third party laborer, partnering with warehouses throughout Alabama to assist with labor needs as it relates to loading and unloading product.