The role of the Coaches Services Representative is to develop quality relationships with Gazelles International coaches throughout 14 global regions on a regular basis via phone, video conferencing in addition to attendance at various coaching events including conferences and training events.
Communicate our care for each coach by checking in on a regular basis to sense their level of success, customer satisfaction, and assess their business needs.
Share important new programs, events, and actions for them to take to be successful in Gazelles International. Share and sell new services/resources available to them, and solicit quality coach referrals in their networks or region.
- Develop quality relationships with the coaches in the Gazelles International community.
- Make check-in calls to coaches to keep them updated and inquire about their success and impediments.
- Be the first point of contact to support the coaches.
- Communicate with the other GI staff to best serve the coaches.
- Grow the GI coaching community through referrals from current GI coaches.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred. Emphasis in Customer Relationship Management a plus.
- Successful experience in sales, customer service, marketing or business management.
- Demonstrated ability/initiative to utilize customer/client relationship development skills in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong problem-solving, process improvement and analysis, writing and communication skills, with a focus on the customer/client.
- High level of attention to detail and process tracking of customer/client progress and growth.
- Excellent track record of communication proficiency with clients, customers and team members.
International business experience a plus.
- Location-Portland Area (preferred); West Coast (Pacific Time Zone); Bay Area or Phoenix as options.
$42,000 Annual Salary plus bonus
About Gazelles International Coaches
Gazelles International is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of 200+ independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Gazelles Four Decisions™ as the framework for client growth. Gazelles International coaches support more than 2,000 growing companies on six continents, which contribute to over $40 billion in combined revenues to the global economy. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our Brand Promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.