Peak Workforce Solutions is looking for GREAT people for CNC Operator and Press Operator Positions! 2nd and 3rd shifts available.
Are you reliable, punctual, hardworking? Then we want YOU to come work for us in Fort Mill, SC!
COVID-19 safety precautions and procedures are strictly followed in the facility.
Supplemental insurance eligibility on your first day of work!
- Follow all safety rules and wear all required PPE
- Responsible for sampling parts during the assembly operation, to ensure parts meet blueprint specifications
- Ensure that all components have been accepted and correspond to the assembly work order and blueprint
- Must verify that all required paperwork and cages are on the workstation
- Ensure gages are properly set and properly calibrated per calibration stickers
- Ensure proper inspection/quality checks are taking place per the control plans
- All work and inspection stations must be kept clean and all gages must be handled carefully and kept in the proper location
- Keep all parts identified properly and organized in such a way as to avoid mixing
- Adhere to 5s Standards for work area organization and cleanliness
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex assembly/machine issues
- Ensure efficient flow of processes and materials
- Minimum of two years in manufacturing environment operating complex plant metalworking or related equipment. This experience must involve machine set-up and be on the same machine or machine type as will be responsible for after hire
- Ability to provide examples of previous complex troubleshooting
- Strong mechanical background with troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work OT to include weekends
- Ability to read/complete blueprints
$12.00 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!