Hyspeco is looking for an energetic, innovative, and dedicated CNC Operator. The right candidate must have good math skills, mechanical skills, and basic computer skills. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player who has CNC Operator experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling, and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run parts, and sample workpieces, adhering to international standards
- Sets up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; trimming heads
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Consider tools required to cut materials and program machines accordingly
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- 2+ years CNC Operator experience
- Computer experience
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.