Integrative Life Network
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing assistance to the professional staff. Delivers direct care to detox clients as directed by the RN or LPN in charge. Always maintains client comfort and safety. Follows all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards. Represents the facility with integrity and adheres to the facility’s Core Values and mission.
- Provides daily structure
- Provides client support
- Onsite crisis management
- Vital signs and medication distribution
- Provides exceptional care for detox clients including but not limited to medication distribution and monitoring of vital signs.
- Maintains client stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine and recording intake and output information.
- Provides client comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting clients; answering clients’ requests and reporting observations of the client to nursing supervisor.
- Collaborate with various department leads to follow safety and risk management protocols within the detox facility. This includes knowledge of all detox operations to include but not limited to Tennessee State Life Safety Licensure Rules, fire alarm system, medical emergency protocols, current emergency contacts and phone numbers, codes to the doors, etc.
- Coordination within the clinical services department (therapy, nutrition, nursing) as well as with other departments (medical, admissions, and administration) to ensure a safe and healing milieu.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Ensures appropriate documentation to comply with ILC policies and procedures (examples include client’s temperatures, observation of medication, shift logs, incident reports)
- Managing community to include elements of the residential programs are delivered as planned, buildings and grounds oversite, communicates training needs, arranging transportation and transfers for clients, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping client information confidential.
- Serves and protects the company's community by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures; federal, state, and local requirements; and JCAHO standards.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- CNA Certification and current certification through American Heart Association in Basic Life
- 2 years of nursing assistant experience
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Knowledge of relevant nursing care
- Friendly and professional bedside manner
- Maintains current CPR certification
- Multi-tasking skills
- Effective oral, written and reading communication skills
- Understands legal implications of patient care
$15 - $17 hourly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.