Next Generation Management Services
Gorgeous community clubhouse and amenities center in a private residential community seeks friendly, outgoing and dependable Clubhouse attendant. This person will assist residents and management in a variety of roles. This person interacts daily with residents and fosters a welcoming, clean and safe environment for all visitors. Great role for someone with a hospitality background and likes to stay active. Full Time Thursdays through Mondays.
- Uphold a resident-friendly, welcoming environment
- Answer phones and assist residents with various requests
- Serve as an attendant during community and private events at the clubhouse
- Clean and maintain general up-keep of the clubhouse and pool areas as needed
- Setting up outdoor and pool furniture each evening for the following day
- Regularly walking grounds (inside and out) to monitor activities, straighten up, and respond to resident needs
- Lite janitorial and maintenance
- Ability to work independently and take direction
- Represent Management and Board of Directors through your understanding, and polite enforcement of, the Rules and Regulations of the property
- Reports to Property Manager regularly and maintains activity log
- Opening and/or closing the clubhouse
- Perform random walk-throughs of the Clubhouse and Clubhouse grounds to inspect for maintenance/janitorial issues, violations of the Clubhouse Rules, etc.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable standing/walking majority of the day and working outside
- Good housekeeping skills
- Proactive & helpful
- Previous pool/amenities support or hospitality background a plus
- Over 18 years old
- Comfortable using computers and messaging apps
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with people of varying ages and backgrounds
$14 - $17 hourly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online paying system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.
We will provide each community online payment system, online application, online newsletter, online access to community docs, and online rules and regulations of the community, and much more as needed.