Next Generation Management Services
HIRING ASAP - Beautiful private community in Sunrise (Florida) is looking to hire an outgoing self-starter ASAP. This is a unique opportunity with this private community for someone looking to stay active, likes working with a diverse group, has strong people skills, and likes a variety of workday duties. This position wears many hats; from light janitorial/maintenance tasks, and special event support, to working at the main reception desk. Great position for someone with a property management, hospitality, and/or customer support background. Truly a unique job, that can be fun and offers a lot of independence day to day.
The position is Full-Time | Monday through Friday | 11:30AM-8PM
Compensation: $15 - $17 hourly (depending on experience)
- Front Desk – greet visitors, answer phones, direct guests, and general assistance
- Special Event support – primarily with set-up and load-out
- Must be able comfortable interacting with guests, even when that means enforcing rules people may not be happy with
- Monitoring and re-setting pool furniture daily
- Regularly walking grounds (inside and out) to monitor activities, straighten up, and respond to resident needs
- Misc. janitorial and maintenance - such as AC filters and changing lights, uses ladder and must be able to lift 30 lbs
- Ability to work independently, follow checklists and report back when completed, maintain a daily log of activities
- Represent Management and the Board of Directors through your understanding, and polite enforcement of the Rules and Regulations of the property
- Opening and/or closing the clubhouse
- Perform random walk-throughs of the Clubhouse and Clubhouse grounds to inspect for maintenance/janitorial issues, violations of the Clubhouse Rules, etc.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds, climb 6 ft ladder. This is an active job where you will be on your feet, walking, stairs, moving tables an chairs. Working inside and outside.
- MUST be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Comfortable standing/walking the majority of the day and working outside
- Good housekeeping skills
- Proactive & helpful
- Able to confidently and respectfully enforce clubhouse rules
- Previous pool/amenities support or hospitality background a plus
- Over 18 years old
- Comfortable using computers and messaging apps
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with people of varying ages and backgrounds
- Professional demeanor and ability to work with a wide variety of people
$15 - $17 hourly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners with an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online payment system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.