Sloan Realty Group
Top real estate team in Myrtle Beach is currently seeking a dynamic Closing/Transaction Coordinator to grow with our team.
The Closing Coordinator will be deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
Our company will challenge you to acquire more knowledge, you will be held to the highest level of integrity, you will be expected to work with a sense of urgency, and will become an expert in our field of work, our services, and our proven methodology.
We will invest in making sure you have all the tools and resources to achieve your personal goals within our company.
Closing/Transaction Coordinator Job Purpose: Enhances the client experience by providing a fiduciary contract-to-close service for home sellers and buyers.
Transaction Coordinator Job Duties:
- Our transaction coordinator functions as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the entire process of a real estate sale.
- They are responsible for processing all contract documents from the point of acceptance through closing and post closing. This position also includes creating timelines of all important dates, as well as monitoring the transaction to ensure that timelines are met.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Communicates with clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Real estate, mortgage or Title backgrounds preferred.
- Two + years of administrative experience
- Extremely detail oriented, with the work experience to prove it.
- Experience with data entry, project management, bookkeeping/accounting, or other evidence of being super detail driven and tenaciously focused on making sure every little thing is perfect.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in customer service (you will be interacting with clients and vendors to get things done on the transactions)
- Very comfortable using technology, including learning new systems quickly
$13.00/hour + Bonuses (Based On Experience)
About Sloan Realty Group
Sloan Realty Group Is One Of The Top Real Estate Frims In The World, and #1 In South Carolina.
We Have Been Featured in Forbes Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Fox News, And Many Other Publications.
We Are Personally Endorsed By Barbara Corcoran, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck.