Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for managing all sales contract processing and closings for the company on all Spec homes and To-Be-Built (“TBBs”), as well as managing contract discrepancies with the Director of Sales. This position will support the Director of Sales in various functions and tasks throughout the sales process.
- Process all new TBB contracts and set up files based on standard contract file layout. Work closely with the New Home Sales Professional (NHSP) to resolve any contract discrepancies to ensure the contract moves through the Starts Process in a timely matter.
- Work with NHSP and lender to coordinate Construction Loan / Escrow closing and ensure the funds to build are available in escrow with the title company before the commencement of construction.
- Coordinate Spec purchase transactions working closely with Lender, Title Company, NHSP and Construction Manager on a regular basis to ensure timely closings
- Complete Spec closing packages with a thorough review of seller documents for accuracy and ensure all necessary documents are executed and packaged for the closing agent.
- Support Director of Sales in maintaining monthly reporting, departmental scorecards and the master customer list along with the creation of documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding of timelines within the housing industry.
- Familiarity with State of Wisconsin WB Contracts and ability to read and comprehend basic closing documents.
- Must possess excellent time management skills, problem solving ability and must be able to multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel and the ability to learn new technology and use effectively.
- Prior experience in Real Estate and/or Lending is preferred.
$45,000-$50,000 based on experience
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.