Our tight-knit closing team is seeking a closing processor to help us coordinate real estate transactions in a timely and accurate manner. A successful candidate will demonstrate fine attention to detail and organization, superb communication and problem-solving skills, and team spirit. Real estate or mortgage processing experience is a plus but not a requirement. We offer competitive compensation, along with the tools and technology to help you succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Support escrow officer by managing administrative and clerical duties to complete escrow transactions and any follow-up requests
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Oversee proper accounting procedures are used when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Complete other pre-closing and post-closing duties as requested
- Assist escrow officers with closing documents such as deed packets, settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Diploma from high school or GED required -- some college preferred
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About Tallgrass Title
Tallgrass Title is a full-service title insurance and escrow company that serves Pottawatomie, Riley, and Wabaunsee Counties. We are looking to add to our growing team!