BOLD Real Estate Consultants
The Closing Manager is responsible for providing fiduciary service to all clients from the time their home goes into contract and until it files. The Closing Manager is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and driven to succeed. This individual is system driven and has great communication skills.
- Provide fiduciary service to all clients from the time their home goes into contract and until it files.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
- Assure that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place
- Regular communication with clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintain all vendor and service provider files.
- Coordinate the closing process and closing gifts utilizing the closing process checklist with each Buyer and Listing Specialist.
- Coordinate the pick up of sign and lockbox for each listed property after closing.
- Accountability using 4-1-1 and 1-3-5 goal setting.
- Answer phones and respond to email
Solid computer skills, including G Suite, Microsoft Office, and Dotloop.
About BOLD Real Estate Consultants
The mission of the BOLD Real Estate Consultants team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the BOLD Real Estate Consultants team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.