The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high-volume environment. Must be computer proficient, experienced with google docs, excel, word, dropbox, etc.
Must be professional, possess strong communication skills and be able to correspond with clients, real estate agents and law firms daily.
Duties will include working closely with our clients, transaction coordinators and law firms to successfully close properties on time assisting with all required and necessary research, documents and due diligence.
You will need to be:
- Excellent with client and customer service.
- Effective at analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
Essential job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary.
- Coordinate, complete, and/or review transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and adherence to company policy and state rules and regulations. Follow up with sales and management staff to correct discrepancies.
- Perform data entry tasks, prepare general correspondence, and maintain forms/supplies.
- Maintain/manage active files – price reductions, extensions, expirations - to ensure all information is entered and/or reports and disclosures are forwarded in a timely manner. Keep agents informed on the progress of the files.
- Provide and/or coordinate accurate and timely communication with external contacts such as homeowners, closing agents, staff from other real estate brokerages, service personnel and vendors.
- Confirm earnest money checks and forward check to accounting to comply with timeframes.
- Prepare and maintain files for document storage.
- Train new staff and sales associates on software and office equipment. Serve as back-up to office staff.
- Compile marketing materials, schedule appointments and coordinate other transaction activities.
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned.
- Two years administrative experience in real estate office is required.
- Real estate license.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Post secondary coursework preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Typing speed of 45 wpm minimum.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
$28,000 to $32,000
About Team Hastings
Housed within RE/MAX Executive Realty, our office is located amidst highly sought-after residential areas. Zanthia Hastings team ranks among top the 1% of RE/MAX teams Nationwide. Our huge platform and exposure attracts great opportunities for our team members. Our team members work hard, have fun, and are awarded tremendously.