A Closing Coordinator works in hand with the transaction coordinator and realtor. Working closely with all parties, the closing coordinator is the middle man to ensure the escrow closes without flaws or bumps.
- Very flexible hours.
- Can work from home.
- Approximately $20,000 in annual income.
- Works great for already existing realtors.
- Do not have to transfer real estate license!
- Attending Real Estate property inspections.
- Attending final walk through and / or key exchanges.
- Attend appraisal and additional inspections.
- Attend final walk through.
- Answer client calls and schedule appointments if needed.
- Final key exchanges and final buyer packages.
- Follow up post closing.
- Finding and creating new movers checklist including utilities.
- Writing Real Estate purchase agreements, contracts and disclosures.
- Provide administrative support including typing correspondence (emails, memos, reports, etc.)
- Assist agents in the active escrow.
- Create and produce customized property information materials, comparable market analysis, market and industry research and targeted client specific research.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and provide information as needed
throughout the entire escrow.
- Organize and e-file important deal-related correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST have active Real Estate License. If no active real estate sales experience, we are willing to train!
- MUST have drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be reliable and determined to succeed.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Residential Real Estate experience preferred but not required.
- Real Estate/marketing/mommunication education is preferred.
- High School graduate required/college is a plus.
- High level of proficiency and working knowledge of Gmail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Calendar, Mapping and database software.
$20,000+ from gross commissions
About Alavi Agency
Established in 2006.
Chayan Alavi knew that he could not use his brand under a national chain, like so many of these “group” agents do. It was fundamental that the integrity starts from the top down. Committing our agents to do what is right, every time. With this, Chayan Alavi founded Alavi International Real Estate, Inc. which now operates under DBA Alavi Agency.
Learn more at www.Alavi.Agency