Due to growth, Century 21 Coastal has a unique opportunity for a talented Closing Coordinator. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
- Assure compliance with brokerage policy and state laws.
- Gather appropriate documents from and coordinate with agents, buyer/seller, affiliates and municipalities.
- Make deposits of earnest moneys and commission checks in a timely manner.
- Maintain records on the server and in filing cabinets.
- Maintain records in databases (TP, Google Docs and spreadsheets).
- Manage and maintain AppFiles and Docu-Sign relationships and capabilities.
- Maintain regular communications with the buyer/seller, co-broke agent, settlement company, and lender.
- Review settlement statements & commission claim forms.
- Ensure that signs are ordered down and MLS is updated with closing information.
- Coordinate closing time, parties and location.
- Attend closings.
- Order home warranties.
- Process post-closing paperwork.
- Train incoming agents.
- Work with appraisers using past listings sold for comparables.
- Handle post-closing issues (tax issues, escrows, home warranty issues, undisclosed property issues).
- Send reminders for Homestead exemptions
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Past real estate or mortgage industry experience required.
$10.00 plus bonus
About C21 Coastal
We are one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Northeast Florida. Our proven sales systems create an agent-centric sales organization. This allows our sales team to focus their time performing the duties that they enjoy most... meeting with customers and negotiating contracts. Our support team will handle the rest. Our team members possess the following Core Values: Integrity, Goal Oriented, Hard Worker, Discipline, Embrace Accountability, Self Motivated, Positive Attitude, and Relationship Builder.