Swift Home Mortgage
This job is an in-office position in Brandon, FL.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, detail oriented and dedicated Closing Coordinator to join our team. Applicant should have some title or mortgage processing experience including familiarity of the purchase and refinance closing process, outgoing personality with the ability to speak well over the phone and strong written communication. Understanding of the roles and coordination between lenders and title companies is a must. Applicant must have a strong attention to detail and be capable of working in a team environment with a client first attitude. Good communication skills, customer service skills and computer skills are a must.
- Inputting title company fees from their prelim CD to our version.
- Monitoring tolerance issues between the LE and CD.
- Monitoring rate lock expiration dates and adjusting accordingly.
- Collecting and entering all involved party info for closing, buyer, seller, RE agents, title etc… License numbers, addresses, phones etc…
- Preparation of the Closing Disclosure for client review.
- Review of final balanced CD with borrower comparing to the upfront Loan Estimate, answering any questions about charges and adjustments.
- Ensure the Closing Disclosure is fully complete with all fees and adjustments.
- Work the pipeline reports and other reports to ensure timelines and milestones are being met for early CD disclosure, following up with the client to ensure timely acknowledgment, documenting the system with notes and dates.
- Coordinate and follow up with title companies and loan closers at multiple investors to balance and finalize the CD prior to closing and ensure timely final closing packages are being sent ahead of the closing date.
- A clear focus on closing details and ability to recognize inconsistencies in data, dates and documents
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan operations
- Detailed knowledge of Closing and Legal Documents including Loan Estimates, Closing Disclosures, Title Policies, Closing Protection Letters, Invoices, Insurance Binders, Evidence of Insurance, etc.
- Working knowledge of TRID tolerance thresholds, TRID waiting dates etc.
- Understanding of compliance, origination, closing, and processing roles.
- Microsoft Outlook calendar and email organization
- Strong computer user skills and organization of file management
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Swift Home Mortgage
Swift Home Mortgage is a local Brandon-based Mortgage Broker office that provides personalized mortgage solutions, fast customized quotes, great rates, and service with integrity. The owner, Josh High, is a Florida native and veteran of the mortgage industry with 20 years in the business. Whether it be for a purchase or a refinance, Swift Home Mortgage is ready to take on the job, and we are looking to expand our team to create an even smoother mortgage process for our clients.